Additional Benefits for Kansas Members!
Entry Level membership:
* Digital updates for the early childhood professional.
* Raffle tickets and access to the members-only room at KSAEYC Annual Conference.
* Membership to your local chapter (where applicable).
* 1.5 hours FREE Professional Development at KSAEYC Friday Night Event.
* Standard member gift.
* Discount on KSAEYC Annual Conference Registration.
* Premium member gift.
* $15 Professional Development Reimbursement.
* Family-focused digital updates.
* Networking opportunities.
Join us and enjoy the NEW membership categories!!!
Why should you join KSAEYC/NAEYC? Early educators and families work every day to make a difference in the lives of young children. KSAEYC and NAEYC work to support these remarkable individuals by amplifying their voices and passionately advocating for what we know to be right for children, their families and educators. We also offer a robust suite of national resources and local offerings to provide KSAEYC/NAEYC members access to cutting-edge content and professional development through online communities, publications, events and more.
See below for a list of the benefits you can receive by becoming a member of KSAEYC/NAEYC. Click here for a more detailed version of the NEW member benefits. Additional benefits are also offered directly through KSAEYC, including a discount to the KSAEYC Annual Professional Development Event.
NEW MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES!!!
Four membership options -Entry Level, Standard, Premium or Family (NEW!)- provide tailored benefits to support the important work of early childhood professionals.
Yearly Membership Dues:
Entry Level membership: $30
Standard membership: $69
Premium membership: $150
NEW! Family membership: $35
Click hereto visit the NAEYC Membership page to learn more about each of the membership levels and to join or renew your membership!
...improving the quality of early childhood education for young children from birth to 8 years.