The Kansas Association for the Education of Young Children (KSAEYC) is a non-profit association whose members represent a diverse range of services for children. KSAEYC is affiliated with the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), which provides educational resources for adults committed to improving the quality and availability of services for children from birth through age 8… the critical years of development.
KSAEYC works to improve services and facilities in Kansas for all young children by:
- Bringing together all persons interested in young children.
- Encouraging professional development of all persons employed in the care and education of young children.
- Providing continuing professional development opportunities for early childhood education professionals.
- Making the public aware of the needs of young children.
- Collaborating with other agencies on behalf of young children.
Now accepting Nominations for the Board of Directors to serve July 2020 – September 2022. To Nominate yourself or someone else, please submit an application.
Administrator Request for Proposals
Those interested should submit a proposal for a contract beginning February 1, 2020 and ending December 31, 2020. Upon successful completion of the initial year, an additional one-year contract extension will be considered. Total contract possibilities will be for 2 years with an evaluation after each year. Submit proposals to Michelle Gilbert, KSAEYC President, at [email protected] no later than January 18, 2020.
Kansas Association for the Education of Young Children
1310 A Westloop Place, #157
Manhattan, KS 66502
Use our contact form to email us.